Optima Batteries D27M BlueTop Group 27 Marine Battery
- Category:Automotive Parts and Accessories
- List Price:
- Buy New: $229.01
as of 5/25/2013 10:42 CDT details
- You Save: $10.98 (5%)
- Seller:Blue Grass Wholesale
- Sales Rank:5,787
- Shipping Weight (lbs):53.8
- Dimensions (in):12 x 9 x 6.2
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Pure lead spiralcell design allows for lead to be used in its purest form
- Spiralcell technology for superior vibration resistance and extended life
- Solid cast cell connections for increased durability and maximum plate height
- Tightly compressed cells for added vibration resistance
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
Optima Batteries D27M BlueTop Group 27 Marine Battery have enough deep cycle power for stereos, GPS systems, bilge pumps, fish finders, and other high-demand electronics, while still providing plenty of cranking power to start the motor. These batteries have longer life, more vibration resistance, is completely spill-proof and mountable in almost any position and faster recharging capabilities. Damage from vibration can cause battery failure. The cells in an Optima battery are tightly compressed into supportive chambers and secured with solid cast cell connections resulting in 15 times more vibration resistance than traditional batteries. Tightly sealed cells allow for mounting in multiple positions without leaking or damaging your vehicle and glass-mat separators absorb electrolyte to eliminate acid spilling. The dimensions of the product are as follows: length - 12.160 inches, width - 6.762 inches, height - 8.700 inches, weight - 53.8 pounds
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
* Free shipping is available for eligible products as indicated on the Amazon.com online store.
** www.car-batterycharger.us is an Amazon.com Associate website with this privacy information.
Copyright 2009 www.car-batterycharger.us - All Rights Reserved.
Powered By Car Battery Charger