Odyssey PC625 Powersports Battery
- Category:Automotive Parts and Accessories
- List Price:
- Buy New: $109.99
as of 5/24/2013 19:09 CDT details
- You Save: $32.29 (23%)
- Seller:STORED ENERGY PRODUCTS
- Sales Rank:11,120
- Shipping Weight (lbs):13.2
- Dimensions (in):6.7 x 3.9 x 6.9
- Warranty:Depending on your application (powersports, auto-motive) ODYSSEY batteries offer up to a 4-year full replacement warranty or within 400 cycles to 80 percentage depth of discharge, whichever occurs first. Since the actual warranty offered can vary with your geographical location, please contact an ODYSSEY representative for the warranty specific to your application.
- Manufacturer Parts Warranty:Parts
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Special Shipping Information: This item cannot be returned and has additional shipping restrictions
- Longer cycle life: 70 percentage longer cycle life compared to conventional deep cycle batteries
- Faster recharge: The highest recharge efficiency of any sealed lead battery on the market
- Vibration resistance- design protects against high impact shock and mechanical vibration; Extreme temperature tolerant
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
- Limited 2-year full replacement warranty, not pro rata
ODYSSEY Batteries Powersports Battery features a rugged construction, built to take the constant pounding that comes with the territory, whether that territory is on land, sea, or snow. The ODYSSEY battery can handle it. Packed tightly with pure lead plates, the non-spillable AGM design ODYSSEY battery protects against the shock and vibration that can quickly destroy other batteries. And the pure lead plates mean more power—twice the overall power and three times the life of conventional batteries—up to 400 cycles at 80 percentage depth of discharge. The ODYSSEY battery is the ideal choice for a complete range of powersports applications: motorcycles, ATVs, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, ultralight aircraft and Gyrocopter aircraft. Its construction consists of pure virgin lead plates for maximum surface area and optimized recycling, AGM (absorbed glass mat) design that eliminates acid spills, high conductivity, corrosion-resistant tin-plated brass terminals, high integrity terminal seal, a sealed design resulting in gases recycled internally during operation or charging, a safety relief valve per cell and robust intercell connections to prevent vibration damage. ODYSSEY batteries beat spiral-wound. Compared to spiral-wound batteries of equal size, ODYSSEY batteries pack 15 percentage more plate surface area into the case. Avoiding the dead space between cylinders in six-pack designs means ODYSSEY batteries deliver more power and 40 percentage more reserve capacity.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
* Free shipping is available for eligible products as indicated on the Amazon.com online store.
** www.car-batterycharger.us is an Amazon.com Associate website with this privacy information.
Copyright 2009 www.car-batterycharger.us - All Rights Reserved.
Powered By Car Battery Charger